Skip to content
- Recommended level: 0.05 - 0.2 mg/l iron in fresh water.
- For approx. 50 measurements. For fresh and salt water.
- Gradiation of values: < 0.02; 0.05; 0.1; 0.2; 0.4; 0.6; 0.8; 1.0; 1.5 mg/l.
- Responds to all dissolved forms of iron.
- Colour scale with 9 colours from colourless to dark violet. Laboratory comparator system for compensating the intrinsic water colouration.
- Includes a syringe for simple measurement of the amount of water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.