Skip to content
- Indicates 0 to 10 as well as > 10 mg/l exactly (recommended value: 5-10 mg/l). Very accurate test with 3 reagents.
- The comparator system takes the existing intrinsic colour of the water into account.
- With 2 glass tubes, syringe for the accurate measurement of 5 ml, reagents and laminated colour cards.
- Mg deficiency is indicated by yellow light spots between the leaf veins and by stagnating plant growth.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.