Skip to content
- Recommended value: max. 0.25 mg/l NHâ
- For approx. 50 measurements with glass cuvettes.
- For fresh water and salt water. Range of values: < 0.05; 0.1; 0.2; 0.4; 0.6; 1; 1.5; 3; 5 mg/l.
- Table for the resulting ammonia content is enclosed.
- Laboratory compensation system for compensating water discoloration.
- Includes a syringe for simple measurement of the amount of water.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.