The OASE OptiMax 3000 is a compact aquarium pump which is capable of providing a maximum flow rate of 2800L/hour and a maximum delivery head of 3m. OASE Engineers in Germany have used high quality materials to ensure the longevity of the pump life and performance. The OptiMax 3000 features a built-in flow control for fine adjustment of the pump output and BSPM threaded inlet and outlet.
The rotor design has been fully optimised to efficiently deliver a high output and keep operational vibrations and noise to a minimum. Ideally suited to increasing circulation or operating filtration equipment for fresh and saltwater aquariums in submerged or dry install applications.
- 2800L/hour Max flow rate / 3m Max delivery head
- 55 watt power consumption
- Suitable for both dry install and submerged use
- Compact design
- Very low operational vibration and noise level
- Suited to freshwater and saltwater installations
- 3 year OASE warranty